SEO Course Strategies has become one of the basic pillars in any inbound marketing strategy. No wonder, since it is essential to attract quality visits to your site.
In this post, I explain what the 9 most important SEO strategies and techniques of this year. Which will allow you to continue positioning your content in the top positions of search engines. Go for them!
Before explaining what the most important SEO techniques will be during 2021, I want to remind you what SEO is.If you want to learn it in more depth you can visit our our SEO Course in Lahore.
SEO comes from the acronym in English ‘Search Engine Optimization and is understood by all the actions that allow a natural improvement in search results. Or, in other words, it is an improvement of visibility in search engines, yes, always in an organic way.
SEO is divided into two fundamental and equally important parts to perform:
- SEO on-page. The first part, and the one that usually starts with, is the optimization of the site itself , since it is vitally important that it is adequate to what users and search engines demand in order to be able to climb positions in them. To work on-page SEO correctly, it is necessary to take into account certain variables that influence your website to be correctly optimized.
- SEO off-page . While it is true that on-page SEO is essential, the off page part is gaining more and more ground and importance, so you should not neglect it at all. This part of organic positioning is responsible for working beyond your own website. How? First, getting links that point to your website, where quality is preferable to quantity. In addition to this, you must work the authority in social networks, manage mentions in local media and strive to achieve a good CTR in the search engine results.
9 SEO Course Strategies and techniques of 2021
As you well know, trends change, and in the case of positioning it could not be less. In order for you to be successful and make your brand gain visibility in search engines, it is necessary that you take note of the 9 SEO trends that are going strong this new year . Take aim!
1. Satisfy the user’s goal
The user is the center of all marketing actions and it could not be different in the case of SEO. That is why you must focus your efforts on satisfying the objective of your user . How? Creating content on the blog in which the user feels satisfied with the results they find .
Think that, when searching on the internet, the user is looking for content that gives an answer or solution to their problem, so it is very important that your post is focused on solving their doubts . In this case, before writing the post, the first step is to find what keyword to use in order to position yourself and provide a solution, by writing the post, to the needs of the users.
2. Loading speed
Immediacy on the internet has practically become an obligation, so you have to closely monitor the speed of your site.
Pages that take time to load have a much higher abandonment rate and, in addition, user satisfaction is decreasing, so it is possible that they will not enter our website again.
So that this does not happen, you can go to the Page Speed tool and see what problems you must solve to be able to enjoy a speed suitable for the standards that are demanded today in the network.
3. Create engagement and trust through UI, UIX and branding
On the internet there are a large number of sites that users can access with just one click. This makes it essential to make efforts to create engagement and trust in users, for which various techniques can be used.
The first of these is to make your domain known : if users do not know who you are or what you do, any subsequent effort you make will be in vain.Continuing with the list of what to do to break the computer barrier and generate more warmth in users, the fact of providing testimonials, evaluations And all these types of actions make the user, when entering your website, trust you more and gain greater credibility.
4. Avoid elements that make the user leave
In relation to the previous point, this tendency is born to take into account in order to improve the user experience: to facilitate navigation through the site as much as possible .
On many occasions we can find elements that make the user, when viewing them, leave the web page. A clear example of this are the pop-ups that appear without control, preventing the visibility of the page. This makes users leave the site and click on the next result. In addition, this practice can lead to a Google penalty and. Therefore, a decrease in search engine positions, a fact known as ‘Pogo sticking’.
5. Keyword targeting
Although this year off-page SEO will gain a lot of ground, the issue of optimizing the post based on the specific keyword should not be neglected at all .
Starting from the keyword study carried out previously, the keyword or keywords to be positioned will be chosen. Once this point is clear, the keyword will be implemented in the following elements of the articles:
- Keywords in title
- Keyword in the headline
- Keywords in content
- Keyword in external links
- Keywords in alt-text of the image
- Keyword in the URL
- Keywords i犀利士
n the image
- In the internal links
6. Targeting related topics
Google is getting smarter every time, and we have to take that into account when writing the posts for our blog. Do you know how you can take this step beyond Google?
First, using the use of related categories , as this makes the content relevant.
Second, taking care of the context of the keyword , since it must be related to the theme of the blog and the topics.
And finally, when writing on a specific topic, we have to make sure that we also include in the post those words that are related to the theme or main keyword , since Google increasingly understands the context of searches and, if are not included, the ranking opportunity will decrease.
7. Snippet optimization
The snippet is the visualization that search engines show on any entry created . In it you can see a title, the meta description, the URL, the publication date and the rating.
Since it is one of the first impression ones (if not the first) that the Internet user sees the browse search engines, it is imperative that the snippet is well written and to draw the attention of the user to attract clicks compared to other searches.
For the snippet to be developed correctly, the following must be taken into account:
- On page elements: write the title and meta description correctly , using the keyword and making an eye-catching text. At this point we will also emphasize the issue that the URL must be clear and simple.
- The publication date : it has to be up to date, because if it is not, the user will not trust results with an old publication date as much.
- Use of content in schematic format , as this facilitates readability, something very important now that the user has little time to read.
- Include the domain name , as this creates more trust towards the reader.
- Take into account the content format : assess whether it is worth answering the user’s question now without clicking. This can help Google include you as the default definition of the keyword (Google SERP instant answer) and receive even more clicks on it.
8. Provide unique value and amplify it
Differentiation in content is the key . This maxim leads us to the fact that it is necessary to create unique content. That no one else talks about it and, most importantly, that it be 100% original.
The writing of the posts has to be done thinking. About providing a unique value in order to differentiate itself from the rest of the pages. That will appear when writing the same keyword in the search engines.
9. Create mobile friendly content
Finally, more and more searches are carried out through mobile phones, so the content must be 100% optimized to be seen on all types of devices correctly . So much so that it is recommended that the web pages are made first in the mobile version and, later, they are switched to the web version.
The importance of all this lies in the fact that Google. Is going to start penalizing content that is not mobile friendly. The uncertainty is in “when” is going to implement this measure; However, the ideal is to start thinking about adaptation to mobile phones from now on. As Google is beginning to identify and alert those platforms that do not have this functionality.
We commented it?