In this blog, we’ll go over all of the viable options to convert damaged OST files to PST files. After reading this, it’ll be up to you to decide which manual method to use for conversion. This blog will walk you through the entire process of converting OST to PST files.
How to Convert an OST File to a PST File
- Superb committed OST to PST Converter Software is available for download.
- Firstly, Search for the .ost file on your computer.
- Secondly, Scans and previews OST files, including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other items.
- Converts offline OST files to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCard, and Office 365 formats.
- Converting Offline OST Files to Office 365 is now easier than ever.
- Conversion does not necessitate the installation of Microsoft Outlook.
- All MS Outlook versions are supported, including 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.
Software Helps to Convert Damaged OST File to PST
OST to PST Recovery is a program that can be used to repair corrupted or damaged offline OST files and convert them to PST files without causing problems. It can recover single or multiple folders and convert them to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX formats while keeping the folder structure intact. OST to PST Converter Software converts offline storage tables to PST Outlook files with email formatting and properties preserved, including to, bcc, cc, time, subjects, and from. All MS Outlook versions are supported, including 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.
There are several reasons why an offline OST file should be converted to a PST file. Outlook OST corruption and inaccessibility are two of the most common reason to convert damaged OST files to PST. So, let’s take a look at some of the reasons.
Size Limitation for OST Files in Outlook: – The size limit for Outlook OST Files is dependent on the version and varies. For example, the size limit for Outlook OST files in Outlook 2007 was 20 GB, but it was increased to 50 GB in Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016. As a result, when you reach or exceed your limits, Outlook OST slows down.
OST File That Isn’t Accessible: Exchange mailboxes in Outlook Express and Microsoft Exchange Server are always connected. And because each outlook OST file is linked to each exchange mailbox, any changes, additions, or deletions in the mailbox are automatically synchronized with the Microsoft Exchange Server. However, if the Microsoft Exchange server is removed from the mailbox as a result of a problem, the outlook OST files become corrupted and inaccessible.
Synchronization Issues: – Synchronization issues occur only when the synchronization process of Outlook OST files with the Exchange Server is interrupted.
OST to PST Conversion Software
This best OST to PST Converter software is probably one of the most efficient, user-friendly, and accurate OST to PST Recovery and OST Conversion to PST software available.
- The interface is simple and straightforward.
- Converting an OST file to a PST file is simple and easy to do.
- Recover and convert as much data as possible.
- Converting an OST file to a PST file is a highly compatible solution.
- Can Save in a Variety of Formats
- OST recovery that works Emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, inbox items, and appointments are all stored in this folder.