Health and Fitness

Get Best Infertility Treatment in Prime IVF Centre in Jaipur | Mishka IVF

When a couple tries to have a child for a year or more but cannot conceive naturally & not get successful results this situation indicates infertility. It May happen because of one partner or maybe both. It depends upon the several factors that may prevent pregnancy. While talking about the male role in infertility, The chances of infertility because of malefactors are around 40%, and for females, the chances are around 40%. Moreover, 20% of the causes of infertility are unknown. The cause can be anything of infertility. You have to get it diagnosed on time. If you’re from Jaipur, visit the best IVF centre in Jaipur. Mishka IVF gives its patients best in class services and has the highest success rate in treating infertility in Jaipur. Moreover, the clinic is equipped with highly advanced technology and has a team of the best infertility specialists in Jaipur.     

Causes of Infertility?

Some of the factors that may lead to infertility in females are listed below:

  • Ovulation Disorders – like PCOD and Hyperprolactinemia can affect the eggs released from the ovaries.  
  • Damage in fallopian tubes – damage happens because of the swelling inside fallopian tubes. It may negatively affect the discharge process of the eggs from the ovaries. 
  • Endometriosis – In this condition, The uterine tissue develops outside the uterus. It might also affect the functioning of the ovaries & fallopian tubes.  
  • Early menopause – This condition occurs when menopause appears before the age of 40. However, its cause is not completely known. Some factors related to early menopause are – turner syndrome, chemotherapy, fragile X syndrome, immune system issues and radiation treatments.  

What are the Symptoms of Infertility? 

Women suffering from the issues of infertility may have experienced irregular periods or absence of periods. However, The main symptom of infertility is being unable to conceive naturally.  Women’s who drink alcohol or smoke, or are overweight is at the highest risk of infertility.    

What are the Risk Factors of Infertility?

Numerous factors that increase the risk of infertility include:

  1. Age – With increasing age, The quality and quantity of women’s eggs decrease significantly. Moreover, After the age of 35, there are high chances of infertility in women because of health conditions.
  2. Alcohol – If any woman consumes a higher amount of alcohol during her pregnancy, there are chances of infertility or miscarriage.
  3. Smoking – Smoking can increase the risk of infertility and abruption in females. Also, While taking fertility medications, if you smoke, It decreases medication effectiveness.
  4. Being Overweight – Being overweight increases the health issues and the risk of infertility. It may also affect normal ovulation.

Also read – Which dry fruit is the healthiest for losing weight?

What is the Process of IVF Treatment?

Mainly, there are 3 types of fertility treatment available which doctors prescribe mostly to the patients –

  • Fertility medications
  • Surgical treatment
  • Assisted reproductive technology{IUI and IVF}

Fertility Medication – Doctors mostly use medicines to help with ovulation disorders in women. These drugs help in inducing ovulation. There are also some side effects of fertility drugs, So before taking these drugs, consult with your doctor first. 

Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) – IUI treatment starts with a process known as sperm washing. In this process, the doctor separates bad and healthy sperms by washing them with a medical solution. After That, the Doctor takes a concentrated amount of healthy sperm and places it into the woman’s uterus through the cervix.

In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) – Is a procedure in which eggs and sperm are combined and fertilized outside of the body in a dedicated laboratory. After fertilization, The doctor implants fertilized eggs in the female womb. Moreover, the process may take 3-4 weeks, depending upon the person’s fertility issues.

When to See a Doctor?

Many couples look out for IVF treatment when they cannot get success in pregnancy. Some points are listed below. If you have any of these, please once visit the IVF centre in Jaipur and consult with an infertility specialist for the betterment of your condition:  

  1. If you have been trying to conceive for 6 months or more.
  2. A person whose age is above 35 years and tries for a long period.
  3. If a person is above 40 and wants to conceive. 
  4. When the woman is facing painful periods.
  5. Previous miscarriages. 

What Is The Cost Of IVF Treatment?

The average cost for IVF treatment in India fluctuates from Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 170000 including all the medication and drugs. However, many couples have spent more than 300,000 to 600,000 to have a child through a test tube procedure. IVF treatment costs may increase or decrease because of various factors like – previous health conditions, type and time of infertility. However, there are chances that you need other treatment also with IVF. Also, treatment cost fluctuates depending upon the complexity of the procedure, success rate, charges of medicines and the selected location for the treatment. For example – I am from Jaipur. So, The IVF cost in Jaipur varies from Rs 1,00,000 to 1,50,000 per cycle at the Mishka IVF centre in Jaipur, the best fertility centre in Jaipur with a high success rate and advanced fertility solutions.

Conclusion

Infertility problems are very common among couples above 30 in today’s time. But, With the help of improving medical science, Doctors are successfully treating the old and modern causes of infertility. So, if you’re facing any trouble in pregnancy, I recommend you to see an infertility specialist soon. The cost of IVF treatment in Jaipur varies a little differently than the IVF treatment cost in other cities. Many couples relocate to other places to get IVF treatment done affordably. 

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button