In this era, when everyone is setting a higher benchmark in fashion, why should your kids stay behind? As a parent, it is evident to ask for the best of everything for your child. Clothing is one such department, and it is necessary that you don’t remain confused.
Some modern and stylish apparel suggestions from the Jamie Kay collection and several other brands. This article has some styling tips to make your kids look even cuter.
How To Choose Your Baby’s Dress?
The market is overflowing with options, and it becomes difficult to opt for the right clothes. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before making the final purchase and these are mentioned below.
- Size: Your kids can grow overnight, which is not even funny. There are instances when the clothes you purchase are not fitting your child the next month. For such situations, you should consider a larger size with flexible clothing that can last longer.
- Fabric: This is one of the significant concerns when shopping for your baby. Make sure you don’t go for clothes just for their look and style. It is essential to consider that the fabric is friendly for your child.
- Colours: Choose kids-friendly colours for your child and consider the weather. Don’t go for colours that might absorb a lot of heat, especially during the summer season.
- Accessories: If your child is uncomfortable with many accessories, it is safe to avoid them. You can experiment with them later, but comfort comes first. Go for fun patterns that might give them a trendy look for every occasion.
Now that the factors to keep in mind are apparent, the following section includes some styling tips for your baby.
Styling Tips For The Baby
There is nothing more joyful than dressing your child, and brands such as Jamie Kay give you more reasons to experiment. Here are some styling tips that will pump up the fashion game for your child.
- Quirky Texts and Messages: Gone are the days of usual patterns and boring checkers. You can change the game by adding more fun to your kid’s clothing and including apparel with quirky texts. Be it a boy or a girl, it is trendy for every gender and age.
- Minimalism: The most important thing to keep in mind is to not go overboard with accessories and footwear. Simple trousers or a solid coloured skirt will do its job. The simpler you keep the dress, the cuter it will look.
- Subtle accessories: If you are fond of accessories, don’t go for something heavy for your baby. A fabric hairband or a simple belt with quirky footwear will make a perfect combination.
- Mix and Match: Coordinate your child’s wardrobe so that you can easily make multiple combinations. It is a waste to have an extensive collection during their growing years because they will quickly outgrow every possible apparel in a short time.
Jamie Kay has set the benchmark for the kid’s collection by introducing unique colours and beautiful designs.
Thus, it is time to leave the decision to you, hoping that you will not be as confused about your child’s clothing as you are with your wardrobe. The right way is to keep the collection small and trendy with comfortable clothing.
The most important factor is the quality of fabric and the design of the dress. These two factors should be your top priority while choosing your baby’s dress. You can find exclusive line of clothing for babies that checks all the points in your list.