How to connect Google home mini with the Wi-Fi network
The Google Home Mini will communicate a local Wi-Fi guide for set up. At the point when the router is off and the Mini loses that association it will go into that setup mode.
You could unplug the Mini to stop it. Someone would be extremely close by and close by at the specific time your router is off to set up your device.
How to connect your Google Home Mini to Wi-Fi:
Before you start connecting your Google Home Mini to Wi-Fi, ensure you have the accompanying at hand:
- The latest version of the Google Home App
- A Google account
- An Android or iOS device
- Name and password of your wireless network.
To connect your Google Home Mini to Wi-Fi ensure that you have just downloaded the Google Home application – this should be possible via the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android devices.
- Firstly, open the Google Home App on your Android or iOS device.
- Secondly, choose or enter the Google account that you need to associate your Google Home device to. Enable Bluetooth if energized by the App.
- Then, the Google Home App ought to have now perceived your new Google Home Device. Select > Next.
- After that, the speaker will currently play a sound. At the point when you hear this sound, tap > Yes.
- Select the room or area where your Google device is located.
- Additionally, You would now be able to enter a unique name for your Google Speaker.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network that you might want to connect your Google Home to from the list displayed. Click > Next.
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password and select > Connect. You should now be associated with your Google Home device.
How to change the Wi-Fi network on your Google Home Mini:
It is safe to say that you need to change the Wi-Fi network on your Google device?
And, on the other hand, maybe you have to re-join a current network with an updated password? To do both of those things, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, To start, ensure that you’re mobile or tablet is associated with a similar Wi-Fi as your Google Home Mini.
- Secondly, Open the Google Home App on your mobile or tablet device.
- Then, tap on your Google device that you need to associate with Wi-Fi, from the list that should now be showing.
- From here, Tap Settings > Wi-Fi > Forget Network.
- After that, you have affirmed to ‘Forget Network’, you will be re- coordinated to the Google Home App Home screen.
- Finally, you can set up your device on a new Wi-Fi network by following the ‘set up’ steps below:
How to set up your Google device:
- Firstly, select Add set up device set up new devices in your home.
- Secondly, the application has scanned for nearby Google Home devices.
- Moreover, It will prompt you to explore your mobile or tablet’s Wi-Fi settings and associate with the Google Home hotspot. This hotspot should appear within the Wi-Fi network list.
- Then, return to the application. The speaker will now play a sound at the point when you hear this sound, tap > Yes.
- After that, Select the room or area where your Google device is located.
- Finally, select the Wi-Fi network you need to associate with your device. Enter the Wi-Fi network password and select Connect. You should now be associated with our Google Home device.
Google Home Mini can’t connect to Wi-Fi:
Make sure it’s associated appropriately: Your Google Home Mini won’t work except you have manually associated it to Wi-Fi utilizing the Google Home application.
If you haven’t installed the application as of now, you can download it via the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android devices.
Move your router or Google Home device: Your router acts as the broker between your Google Home device and the web, so it’s imperative to ensure it’s in a position sufficiently close to permit a solid association. Move your Google Home device closer to your router to check whether the association improves.
Restart the router and Google Home device: Restarting both the Router and Google Home device may dispose of any issue you are experiencing. You can restart your Google Home device within the Google Home App.
Tap the device you want to restart > Select Settings > Select Three Dot Menu > Tap Reboot.
Make sure you’re Wi-Fi password is right: This tip may appear to be basic, yet it’s a typical issue while connecting your Google device to Wi-Fi. To ensure the password you are utilizing is right, try connecting an alternate device to Wi-Fi with a similar password.
Try resetting your Google Home Mini to factory settings: A factory reset will reset your Google device to its default factory settings. To the processing plant reset your Google Home Mini: Press and hold the factory reset button which can found below the power cord on the bottom of the Mini. Hold this for around 15 seconds.
You ought to have the option to then hear your Google Assistant affirm that it’s resetting. It’s important to remember that you can’t utilize your voice or the Home application to process factory reset of your device, this must be done manually.
Move it away from or turn off other network devices: Moving your Google Home speaker away from different devices that could cause a potential obstruction may resolve the issue.
In the event that you have various devices associating with a similar network, you may notice potential association delays. You could even try turning off other network devices that are utilizing a similar web to check whether this is the issue.