This blog finds and categorizes the best way possible to save ICON to BMP format. Hence, we will show you how effortlessly you can convert your ICO files into BMP file format in less than 5 minutes. So, let’s get started.
ICON or ICO file format usually refers to an image file format that generally contains of small size computer icon images. It is however mostly used in MS windows ICO format that is capable of consisting one or multiple small images of different sizes and color depths. Different sizes of the ICO images that allows icons to be more scaled appropriately.
Whereas, a BMP file is an image saved in the Bitmap (BMP) raster picture format created by Microsoft. It consists of uncompressed image data that supports both monochrome and color pictures at variable color bit depths and image metadata. Users however commonly save digital images as BMP file.
A Quick Guided Solution – ICON to BMP Converter Software
There is no free or direct method available for this procedure. It is however highly advised to rely on a third-party software or online converters. The Best ICON Converter Tool will be the ideal option for users to save ICON to BMP format. This application however allows users to convert IXO files into any portable format. It is also build with advanced mechanism that helps users to retain the quality of the images before and after the conversion operation.
Working Steps to Save ICON to BMP File Format
Simply follow these below mentioned steps:-
- First, Install and Run this software on your computer.
- After that, choose either Add File or Add Folder(s) to add your ICO files into the software panel.
- Moreover, this software allows users to preview their files into the interface before the conversion procedure. Afterwards, hit on the Next option.
- Select BMP as your saving format from the export drop down menu.
- Users can also resize their pictures just by changing its Set Height or Set Width of the pixels.
- At the end, press on the Convert option to start the conversion procedure.
Functionalities & Features of this Tool
- Multiple Export Formats:- This software allows users to save ICON to BMP format. Apart from this, it offers a variety of export formats save as JPG, PNG, DOC, PDF, GIF, DOCX, WebP, TEXT and so on.
- Rearrange your Images– With this conversion process, it is possible to change the order of the image before converting ICON to BMP format. Simply choose Move up or down option to move your images according to your requirement.
- Preview your Images Before Procedure– Users can actually view their ICO files before the conversion process in the software interface with the help of this software. Moreover, users can preview their image one by one make sure that the right images are going in for the conversion process.
- Retains Image Quality– Furthermore, this software is made with advanced mechanism that helps users to maintain the quality of the images before and even after the conversion procedure. Not only that, both technical and domestic users can easily utilize this application without needing any type of technical assistance.
- Compatible with Windows OS– It is however compatible with all the versions of Windows OS. Despite of which version the user is using to save ICON to BMP format. This software will run on all. Thus, it supports all the recent and prior versions of Windows operating system.
The Last Words
In this following article helps users to save ICON to BMP format. Aside from this, we have also mentioned one of the best and finest solution in details. There is however no manual method available for this procedure. So, the only option left is to use the Professional solution.
Users can rely on the expert technique that we have just explained in this article. This tool however helps users to preserve the quality of the image. As well as other attributes before and after the conversion process. Along with that, it offers a wide range of export formats by which users can easily convert their ICO files to any portable formats. This application allows users to convert their ICO files into multiple formats and maintains image quality.
Also Read:- How to Turn WebP File to GIF?