TP-Link AC1750 range extender has three convertible antennas. You can quickly expand the coverage area of your home or office. Itasl provide the speed up to 450Mps on 2.4 GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz. There is also gigabit Ethernet cable, which acts as a wireless adapter so you can attach wired devices. Also with TP-LINK AC1750 RANGE EXTENDER you can enjoy online games, listening to music, and much more fun is there. The user can also use the brilliant signal light to locate the right place for the extender. Moreover it comes with the next generation Wi-Fi technology, which works three times quicker than standard speed by this user also get the same speed of the network in every corner of home or office.
Extender is encrypted you can freely to use.
Setup of TP-LINK Ac1750 Range Extender with web domain
- Firstly open the box of TP-Link Ac1750 Range extender.
- Then set the antennas on the extender and place it in the right position.
- Also, user can see the internet signals.
- If slows, then try to fix it.
- Unplug the modem.
- Moreover, user can also attach the power adapter with the extender.
- If the power of the extender is off, then user can press the power button.
- Then take the Ethernet port and combine the laptop, modem and the extender.
- Launch any internet browser.
- Use www.tplinkrepeater.net or the address is 192.168.0.245
- User can use the username and the password as the admin.
- After that, the user can see there is setup wizard on the screen.
- Then select the country from the list and also select the language and time.
- Scan the Wi-Fi.
- If the scanning does not finished, the user can also enter the Wi-Fi.
- Then enjoy your new extender.
WPS setup of TP -Link AC1750 Range extender
- Firstly connect the antennas with the extender and place at the correct location.
- Then the user can check the internet speed if the speed is low, try to fix it.
- Attach the power charger with the extender.
- If the power of the extender is not working then the user pushes the extender’s power button.
- You should also check the router is working.
- On both the devices there is WPS button hold it.
- The led light is flickering.
- It also starts catching the settings.
- Now your extender is ready for use.
Tether App setup of TP-LINK AC1750 Range extender
- Firstly A user can adjust the antennas with extender.
- Locate the Extender in right place.
- Then review the internet signals on the off chance the signals are unsteady, and then try to fix it.
- Also the user can connect the power supply to the extender.
- If the power of the extender is not operating, then the user can also push the power button.
- Open the play store. Download and install the Tether app.
- Then enter the details of the extender.
- Check and scan the QR code. It starts catching the setting.
- Your extender is now ready.
Log In to TP -Link Ac1750 Range Extender
- Firstly launch any internet browser.
- User can use www.tplinkrepeater.net, or the IP address is 192.168.0.254
- Then apply the admin for user name and the password.
- Furthermore user can also use the advanced settings.
Configure High-speed mode intp-Link Ac1750 Range extender
- Firstly open any internet browser
- And write www.tplinkrepeater.net, or the IP address is 192.168.0.254
- Then, Use the username and the password as the admin.
- Go to the wireless setting > connect to the network.
- Tap on the wireless scanner of 2.4 G network and save all the settings.
- TP-link AC1750 Range extender connects to the main router in 2.4 GHz network.
- Then go to the wireless setting> extended network.
- Enable the extended 5 GHz and also disable Extended 2.4 GHz. save the setting.
- You can use high-speed mode in the extender.
Firmware Update TP-Link AC1750 Range Extender
- Open any internet browser
- Type the www.tplinkrepeater.net or the IP address.
- Use username and the password as the admin.
- Tap on advanced setting. Hit on the wireless setting.
- Now you can able to use the latest firmware with security patches.
Firmware Update of TP-Link Ac1750 Range Extender with Tether App
- Open the play store and download the app. Go to the setting Click on the firmware update.
- Also, you can receive the alerts for the latest release firmware.
- Now you have the latest firmware of extender.
Follow the below steps to give:
- Firstly make sure to turn on and pl威而鋼
ace your TP-Link Wi-Fi extender closer to your existing router.
- Then press and hold the WPS button on the TP-Link extender.
- Meanwhile at the same time within 2 minutes press and hold the WPS button on the router also.
- Wait till the device gets connected, In case still having an issue then click http://tplinkrepeater.netor 168.0.254.
- Once done then LED Wi-Fi turns solid on the TP-Link extender.
- Now just simply connect to your extender network using the default username and password.
- Finally, you connect to the TP-Link extender
We hope that this method helped you to connect it. This is the best way to connect it. Even if you are new with it than, also you will get connect to easily.