Human growth hormone or HGH:
Human growth hormone HGH is a type of hormone which exists naturally in the body and is also available in a synthetic form which is used primarily for the purpose of promoting growth in those who suffer from dwarfism or short height issues. It is also given to those who want to increase their muscle mass, mostly the bodybuilders or athletes. HGH also known or termed as Somatropin is made by the pituitary gland and is then released into the bloodstream. This hormone is regulated by the body during stress conditions or while performing physical activities etc. This means either the production of HGH can increase or decrease by the body depending on certain conditions.
Production of HGH:
Human growth hormone HGH is vital for the growth of teenagers and children and if it is not produced in enough amounts, it can lead to a medical issue known as growth hormone deficiency. Deficiency of growth hormone leads to growth rate which is slower and development of facial bones which is reduced. However, if HGH is produced in excess amounts it can result in acromegaly which can lead to increased foot and hand size as an example.
HGH benefit for bodybuilders:
As mentioned before, apart from using HGH for the purpose of increasing growth it is also used in the field of bodybuilding as using HGH consistently or on a regular basis can help in faster recovery after any strenuous physical activity or if an athlete suffers tissue breaks. Moreover, HGH can also be used in cutting cycles by the bodybuilders who want to reduce fat before their competition to get a slim physique.
Benefits of Human Growth Hormone HGH:
Some of the potential benefits of human growth hormone include:
- Weight reduction or loss.
- Good for memory and learning.
- Increased muscle mass.
- Increased rate of recovery or healing after any injury.
- Good for bone health.
- Builds and maintains healthy tissue in the brain along with other body organs.
- Is helpful in boosting metabolism.
- This hormone is involved in the regulation of body fluids.
- Helps to increase bone density.
- Bodybuilders or athletes or those who are involved in training or exercises can increase their exercise capacity.
- HGH’s use can lead to cell regeneration.
- Helps to improve mood.
Side effects of human growth hormone HGH:
Healthy individuals, primarily adults can encounter a number of side effects while being on HGH therapy or treatment. These side effects include:
- Pain in muscles and joints.
- Its use can lead to enlarged breasts in men also known as gynecomastia.
- Can increase the risk of having certain cancers.
- This lead to edema which is swelling of upper or lower extremities meaning arms and legs.
- Can lead to type II diabetes.
- Its use can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Can lead to stomach pain.
- Asthma symptoms can increase.
- Issue with eyesight.
- Hip pain.
- Knee pain.
Apart from naturally produced human growth hormone, it is also made in laboratories or is available in synthetic form. Synthetic HGH is used to cure the growth issues in children and adults as well. This man made version of HGH can also be used to treat muscle wasting in those patients who suffer from AIDS. The synthetic human growth hormone is available in injectable form which helps to overcome the growth hormone deficiency.
Where to buy HGH:
The synthetic form of HGH is approved in the US by FDA only for the purposes of treating growth-related issues in adults and children. Otherwise, it is a controlled substance if required for other purposes especially to increase muscle mass and improve or enhance performance as done by bodybuilders. Therefore such bodybuilders and athletes or sportsmen find it difficult to buy HGH over the counter. But there are alternative sources who offer HGH for sale UK. These sources include an unlimited number of online sellers or drug stores which operate over the web and who offer HGH for sale which is available under different drug names like Norditropin, Saizen, Genotropin, etc.
Stimulating production of growth hormone:
Apart from using synthetic HGH for different purposes, there are some natural ways by which the levels of HGH can be increased or its production can be increased in the body. These include:
- HGH levels can be boosted by reducing weight as high amounts of fat can interfere with pituitary gland and result in low levels of HGH.
- HGH can also be stimulated by eating less amount of sugar as high levels of insulin in the body can lead to drop in HGH levels.
- By taking melatonin supplements, one can boost levels of HGH in the body.
- Proper sleep also increases the level of HGH in the body. Therefore it is recommended to have a good quality sleep.
- By doing high-intensity workouts the heart rate increases more than the anaerobic threshold which then leads to an increase in HGH levels.
- By eating proteins and taking amino acids the levels of HGH can be increased.
- Another way to increase the levels of HGH is by going for BHRT which is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy in which those hormones are injected which are similar to natural hormones found naturally.
- It is also recommended to take meals in a timely manner to boost the production of HGH. A part of this involves taking the last meal at least two hours before going to sleep as late night meals can trigger the production of insulin.
- Take a melatonin rich diet which includes nuts, fish, pomegranate, eggs, grapes etc.
- Taking a meat rich diet of either red meat or white meat can increase HGH production.
- Another way to increase or boost HGH levels in the body is by fasting intermittently which requires a right balance between the time of eating and fasting time.