NFT-based games (also known as blockchain games) are beginning to draw attention in the crypto world. The play-to-earn nature of these games is one of its most compelling features, making the game both recreational and lucrative.
NFT games are adventurous and allow gamers to seek out rare items, collect trinkets, and unlock scarce arts and souvenirs to hold or resell in the market. They are a new type of online game that uses blockchain technology to verify in-game items.
Cardano is a decentralized blockchain that uses the proof-of-stake ( PoS) consensus. Cardano launched its first NFT collections in March 2021, featuring 10,000 themed animals. CNFT.IO is the first NFT marketplace created in Cardano, it was released in July 2021.
Cardano NFT games are a few of the numerous non-fungible games out there. However, they have earned a special place in the hearts of NFT gamers and developers.
Cardano NFT games use blockchain technology to improve video games, they are tipped to take the NFT by storm due to its high earning potential. Their continued adoption will undoubtedly answer the question; is Cardano dead?
The 5 Best Cardano NFT Games
Cardano network is home to several NFT games, but these are five of its best:
- Cardano Warriors: This NFT game was named after its native network. It is seen as one of the best NFT and cryptocurrency games around. One of the game’s most loved features is its secured nature, it is seen as the most secured NFT game out there. Cardano warriors is a play-to-earn NFT game that has huge collections.
- Cornucopias: This game has play-to-earn open-world multiplayer features. It is centered around playing mini-games which have different activities with friends. The setting of the game is centered on an island, separated into sections or zones. The zones are beautified differently and have different themes. An exciting feature of the game is that it allows players to own lands and other asset items that have real-world value.
- CropByte:This Cardano NFT game allows you to earn from farming, feeding, and trading gaming assets. The game also rewards gamers handsomely for facilitating market trade. CropByte’s main theme is centered on farming and growing both crops and cryptocurrencies. Players can own assets and resell them for cryptocurrencies.
- CryptoMage: This NFT game is popular among gamers who love magical mysteries. In the game, players own and control a wizard. The wizard then uses his magical incantations to unlock in-game assets. CryptoMage allows players to buy and sell NFT collections and other assets found in the game. It also has a unique feature where you can improve the abilities of your wizard.
- HashGuardians: This is a 2D NFT collection platform that has over 10000 unique NFTs. The game requires that you own at least one of the unique HashGuardian collections to be able to play. You can build a rare NFT for yourself in the game, you can also participate in future pre-sale.
An interesting part of the game is that the more HashGuardian collections you have, the more you will receive from the team. You can use your HashGuardians to buy in-game assets, NFTs, or other items in the HashGuardian universe.
Cardano NFT games boost for one of the most played in the industry. We are still early as there are expectations of even more participation in the games in the nearest future. This doesn’t take risks out of these games, due diligence is expected before playing any of these games.