Synology login with the MR2200AC router is an excellent choice. It redefines your network with higher speed. Synology MR2200 has a 5 GHz radiofrequency at 80 2.11bgn and radio-free frequency at 2.4 GHz bands. It can transfer data at 1 gigabit per second. You can get easy setup and management from the client device and the mobile app of this WIFI router. Its easy-to-use interface is safe with router.synology.com access. Because it gives you comprehensive parental control. The dedicated tri-band 2.13 bandwidth optimizes the best performance. And it gives you excellent reliability.
Find Synology MR2200AC router access steps
- Connect one end of the power adapter to the power port on your router Synology MR2200ac.
- The other end of this power adapter will go into the power slot on your wall.
- Wait for two minutes and check the status LED. It should be solid blue.
- Log in to the SRM on the primary WIFI access point, and follow the below steps.
- Go to the WIFI connection, and then your WIFI point to add your device to the WIFI network.
- Use a computer device as a configuration panel to access the router.synology.com login page.
- Are you using a wireless device? Then scan and join the WIFI network.
- The Serial number of your Synology login device is the SSID.
- And the password is your brand name ‘Synology’ itself.
- You can even try admin and password, which are the most common paraphrases.
- Open a web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1.8000 into the address bar of your web browser.
- You can also use the web URL http://router.synology.com in the address bar.
Enter the default login credentials as stated above. Once connected, hit the Start button to get the SRM Setup Wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Synology router login and setup process.
Router Synology login problems with solutions
Forget router.synology.com Login Password?
In this, you need to try the reset process to your router. The hard reset required pressing the reset button given on your Synology login WIFI router. Press the reset button for not less than 10 seconds. When the router starts booting up, it means the MR2200AC WIFI router has got its default factory settings.
My Synology router login page is not loading?
There might be various reasons that your Synology login router page fails to load. In this case, you need to check the WIFI connectivity of your router. The Ethernet cable might have got damaged. You might be entering the wrong IP address. Then you need to use the IP address 192.168.01. Or 192.168.1.1 or the web domain router.synology.com into the address bar of the most suitable web browser.
Unable to access router.synology.com login window?
If you cannot access the Synology router login page using 192.168.1.1, then your router might have been related to a different IP address from the one trying to be loaded. In such cases, your network is most certainly using a different IP address than you will be trying to use. You need to find the correct IP address of your router from the router list. If you need any help, then visit router.synology.com to clear your entire doubts.
Synology MR2200AC Router firmware update
- First, log into your Synology router login page with the MR2200AC WIFI Router.
- Type the web URL http://192.168.0.1 or router.synology.com login address at the address bar of the web browser.
- The web browser can be of your choice, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox. T
- The default Username and Password of your Synology router login router are both admins unless you have changed it before.
- You should tap on the available option [System Tools] ->then visit the Firmware Upgrade option.
- And then, click the Browse button to select the firmware file that you have already extracted in the form of a folder from the official site.
- Now, you need to tap the Upgrade button to initiate the firmware update process. Your Synology login device will start rebooting automatically.
- After upgrading the firmware button, you need to wait about for at least 5 minutes. Do not disturb the process or leave the page.
- Click Statusbutton to verify that the router firmware is up-to-date. And it is on its default factory settings.
- You have to restore the device to its factory default settings to make the newly downloaded software take into effect;
- After that, click on System Tools->then go to Factory defaults. And then, click the Factory Restore Button.
- After restoring your device to its factory default settings, please login back to http://192.168.0.1 and re-enter the required settings.
When we start using this app, you will be amazed to see many ways to use this MR2200AC WIFI router. Some WIFI and wireless routers are general in that they consist of a standard web login process, while others have all kinds of latest web forms to submit.
The more diverse method that routers use is the success or failure of Synology login. Therefore, you need to use this app appropriately to crack the password of your Synology router login.