Image landscape on paper – a very laborious process. It is often difficult to move the shapes of the miniature elements, which is what makes a realistic picture of suffering. Usually, a barrier for emerging artists becomes flora. In the course of the work, many questions, one of them: how to draw grass?
MATERIALS AND COMPLEXITY
The role of the plants can be by any art materials, from a simple pencil and pastel finishing. However, the choice of method for the task significantly affects the complexity of its implementation.
For example, oddly enough, the most difficult is to draw a grass slate pencil. We will have to work hard to achieve noticeable color transitions and highlight each bud.
A little easier to sketch dry pastels, but in this case will need knowledge of the colors or practical skills. Before you paint the grass, it is advisable to do some test sketches on a separate sheet.
Do the work only color, but will have to the welder for realistic painting. In nature, leaves in the shades of a single plant can vary. The same happens with grass. The two blades of grass growing next vary due to the uneven distribution of pigment. So, by using the paint, one must first find the right shade and only then begin to create.
HOW TO DRAW A GRASS PENCIL ON STAGE
To authentically play the role of green earth cover, you should take some time to track it or go through the many different pictures on the net. It is necessary to consider in detail the shape of the leaves of grass, see how it behaves under the influence of various factors, and most importantly, what plants look at from different angles.
To work, you need:
- a sheet of paper of several composition;
- pencils of varying hardness.
- Before you draw a grass pencil should remember that it grows in one direction. Some blades of grass may vary, but the entire cover should not be torn and chaotic ridges. Guided by these principles, it is necessary to identify a vague outline of plants, not forgetting about the direction of the elements.
- Adjust the light accent lighting in the background, focusing on the position of the sun.
- Carefully draw the individual elements and the fore.
- To start hatching, adding shade, and placing reflexes.
By the end of this stage of the cool drawing idea is almost ready. We need to refine them and make extra emphasis on the discretion of the artist.
HOW TO DRAW GRASS GOUACHE
Technique plant image depending on the material selected. For example, gouache paint the grass is quite simple. The principle is the equivalent for proximity and background.
It needs to draw a thick brush and palette with shades ready. The whole landscape should prepare, and the grass is portrayed in the last turn.
- The paint is applied with light strokes from the lower edge of the sheet. It is advisable to take a small gouache brush. Contrarily, the wanted outcome will not work.
- stroke length depends on the height of the grass. Pull it should be up to this point, gradually reducing the press on the brush.
- Color of the blades should not be the same, so do not ask to align it.
This method is suitable not only for filling in the foreground. The principle of how to draw grass colors can stretch plants across the sheet. In this case, short strokes, you must first put on the back burner, waiting until the gouache dries, continue to work in layers.
For the watercolor painting to come out successfully, it requires an initial supply of masking fluid. This will close the areas painted in the last turn (in this case, the grass).
- You need to make a light pencil sketch that describes the scene.
- Gently fill the liquid masking circuit of each blade of grass.
- Next, the parts of the sheet are full of plants. We can safely apply paint, creating a standard background color. It is desirable to use different shades of green and yellow. Do not be afraid to paint areas covered with masking fluid – meaning do not miss the pigment on the paper and light is removed along with excess watercolors.
- By this step, you need to start when the landscape is almost ready. Before weeding requires a clean blanket of masking fluid, this can do with the help of nails.
On clean sites will only draw watercolor grass. Shores that do not apply to create the background should be used but close to them to highlight each item.
Cover plants are necessary to draw short-hatching, using all the colors available in the arsenal of green and yellow. Important in this role – the color, light, and shade, and since the emphasis needs to be appropriately set, preferably by referring to the original.
Especially should be accurate when applied to a dark color because not all light colors can paint it. The same applies to bright yellow.