Most of the time, the users might start receiving QuickBooks error 3371 on their computer screen while opening or activating the QuickBooks Desktop. Thinking about what causes this error? It may be caused due to the damaged or missing QuickBooks components. In other instances, users might get this error when you are using the unsupported version of QuickBooks Desktop. You will receive any of the following error messages on the occurrence of this error that states:
- Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
- Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Don’t worry if you are one of those who is stuck with the QuickBooks error code 3371. In this post we have discussed all the factors responsible for this error. Also, the best approaches to deal with the error are discussed below.
If you are unwilling to spend your precious time resolving QuickBooks error 3371 on your own, we have an alternative for you. For that you just have to place a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 and consult with our highly-certified experts to get exceptional advice within the least time possible.
Reasons Why QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Appears
The error message clearly signifies that QuickBooks error 3371 might occur when QuickBooks failed to load the license data. You might also get this error due to the damaged QuickBooks components or files. Additionally, you might also receive this error in the following situations:
- You might get this error when you try to open the company file without saving it.
- Sometimes, it may occur while using the unsupported version of the Windows operating system.
- It may happen when the MSXML component of Microsoft required to run QuickBooks is either damaged or corrupted.
- Also, it may occur when the QBregistration file is damaged because of which QB fails to open.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error Missing Name List Problem
Most Reliable Solutions To Overcome QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118
Here we have explained some effective ways using which you can easily overcome QuickBooks error 3371. All you have to do is perform the troubleshooting steps exactly as written without skipping any step.
Solution 1:- Run the 3371 Error Fix To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371
- Get the newly released version of QuickBooks Tool Hub via Intuit’s official website.
- After this, save the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file on your desktop for instant access.
- Download the newest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit’s website.
- For instant access, save the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file on your desktop.
- Act according to the guidelines displayed on the computer screen to wind up the installation process. Also, agree to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement.
- After successfully installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub, double-click on its icon from desktop to open.
- Tap on the Installation Issues tab and then opt for the 3371 Error Fix from the available options displayed.
- Click on the Ok option and let the tool run a quick fix on the error you are facing.
- Finally, access QuickBooks and your file to verify whether the issue is resolved.
Solution 2:- Perform the Clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop
There may be the possibility that you might be stuck with error code 3371 due to the damaged or corrupt installation of QuickBooks. To eliminate such issues you are required to run the Clean install tool. For doing so, you are required to go through the instructions listed below:-
- Press the Windows key, type “Control Panel” within the search column, and open the Control Panel.
- In the following window, go to the Program and Feature option.
- Soon after this, scroll down until you get the QuickBooks Desktop application and initiate the uninstallation process.
- Next, relaunch your PC and then move back to the setup file.
- Double-tap on the QuickBooks setup file and then install it using the instructions displayed on the screen.
- In the end, try to open your QuickBooks Desktop and see if you are still receiving the same error.
Solution 3:- Removing the EntitlementDataStore.emcl File
- Press the Window + R keys simultaneously to open the Run window on your computer screen.
- Now, in the upcoming window, you need to type the following path, which are as follows:
- C: > ProgramData > Intuit > Entitlement Client > v8
- Following this, you have to look for the “EntitlementDataStore.ecml” file.
- Afterwards, right-click on the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and opt for the Delete option.
- Further, tap on the Yes option in order to confirm the action.
- Next, open QuickBooks and then your company file.
- Finally, go through the instructions displayed on the screen to register QuickBooks and resolve QuickBooks error 3371.
Now, we hope that you can easily activate or open the QuickBooks Desktop without receiving QuickBooks Error 3371 on your screen. You can also install the latest updates of Windows to fix this issue. However, if still, this error is interrupting you while using QuickBooks, you can consult with our professionals by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Article Post on Info Postings